|born on||20 September 1914 at 23:50 (= 11:50 PM )|
|Place||Salt Lake City, Utah, 40n46, 111w53|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°26' 16°50 Asc. 10°30'|
American news figure, the mother of Beverly Aadland who was, at 15, having an affair with 46-year-old Errol Flynn. Born the same date and year as her husband, she kicked him out when he objected to the notorious affair. When Flynn died on 10/14/1959, Florence released the couple's love letters for publicity.
Mother and daughter apparently made a good partying team. When police broke up a noisy party in April 1960, they found the two with a group of men in various stages of undress. Florence was found guilty of contributing the delinquency of a minor on 8/07/1960.
In October 1960, she married a 15-year-younger East Indian actor; they tried operating a donut shop together. Florence wrote a lovelorn column and published a book. An alcoholic, she started bleeding internally from cirrhosis of the liver and died in General Hospital 5/10/1965, age 50.
- child relationship with Aadland, Beverly (born 16 September 1942)
Church of Light quotes Laura Breska, from her
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Cirrhosis of liver)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Second husband 15 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Second husband East Indian)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Daughter Beverly in the news)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Donut shop)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Minor)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Known due to her daughter Beverly)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women