|born on||16 September 1942 at 11:45 (= 11:45 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||23°16' 11°03 Asc. 26°38'|
American news figure as the 15-year-old mistress of 31-year-older Errol Flynn who was with him aboard his yacht in Vancouver Harbor on 10/14/1959 when he died of a heart attack. She sold her memoirs for $17,000 at the age of 17.
Florence Aadland started her daughter on dance and acting classes when she was two. By the time she was 14, she lied about her age to perform as a chorus girl and musician on bass, organ and drums. She met Flynn on the set of a movie in which she played a bit part. She related the story of his invitation to dinner and the ensuing seduction on a bear-skin rug in front of the fireplace, claiming that she was a virgin at the time. Flynn became crazy about her, calling her Woodsie for wood nymph, and put her in one of his "B" movies, "Cuban Rebel Girl."
After Flynn's death, Aadland periodically was in the news. On 4/09/1960, police broke up a party in which she and her mom were entertaining a few men while semi-clad. She was raped by one of the men and in the struggle, the man was fatally wounded with his own gun. It was deemed self-defense and she was acquitted, but made a ward of the court at the hearing on 5/23/1960. She lived with a foster family for a year with whom she became close friends. When she had a near fatal car accident in 1964, her former guardian was there with a helping hand.
She married and divorced a young architect and began doing a club act as a singer. On 4/08/1967 she made a brief second marriage. In 1971, she married a construction supervisor with whom she had a daughter in 1980. By 1988 they were living contentedly in a small desert town in Southern California with no regrets.
- parent relationship with Aadland, Florence (born 20 September 1914)
- Relationship : Marriage 1971 (Married construction worker)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1980 (Had daughter)
Church of Light quotes Laura Breska from her
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lover Errol Flynn)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Brief second marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Flynn 16 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drums, bass organ)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Date-rape)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Shot a man, ruled accidental)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Sold memoirs at 17)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Courtesan/ Escort (Mistress of movie star)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (News as Flynn's toy-girl)