| cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1">
Guidelines for Moderators
- adheres to the principle of minimal moderation and only interferes
- is tolerant, accepting and respectful of the users.
- is not arrogant, cynical or insulting.
- interferes when forum rules or etiquette are violated.
- moderates disputes or arguments in the forum and maintains a fair
tone and atmosphere.
- does not get involved personally and is above personal quarrels.
- does not take sides, except in cases of violation of forum rules.
- generally sets a positive example to users.
Should users feel that a moderator seriously violates these guidelines,
please contact email@example.com and give details of why you think
this is the case and a link to the respective posting.