Frequently asked questions
General Issues > Homosexuality
you take homosexual orientation into account in your reports?
Yes, we have adjusted the software in single person horoscope readings in a way which allows the reader to change the gender of partner references in the text. Once changed, the wording in the horoscopes will be adjusted according to your preferences.
In partner horoscopes, the gender of both persons is known, and Astrodienst has gone to great efforts in its reports and the various translations to make sure that the wording of the report is adapted, depending on the gender of both partners.
How can I change my partner preferences in my data?
- Please go to My Astro
- Click on the 'edit' link to the right of each list item
- The data entry window appears. At the form's left lower end, there is a link + show / hide extended settings:
- Click on it and additional fields appear.
- Click the little box next to the double gender glyph (male-male for a man, female-female for a woman).
- Then click the 'Continue' button to save the data record.
sexual orientation reflected in the AstroIntelligence reports?
Yes, you can specify this information when you order your report. The wording will be adjusted according to your preferences, not the actual contents though.