Bernadette Brady - Make Your Own Astrolabe
You can make both a northern hemisphere or a southern
hemisphere astrolabe with this remarkable studyshop. Learn how to
use this ancient instrument. A must for any teacher of astrology to
get their student's involved and enable them to understand how the
- Make either a northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere instrument
- Over 3 hours of audio output via MP3 files plus templates,
diagrams and special exercises so you can make and then learn
to use this remarkable instrument.
- Learn how to quickly find an Ascendant, MC, the culmination
of a planet or star, the time of a planet's or star's rising or
setting, identifying bright stars in the sky and more...
- The Studyshop contains templates for astrolabes of 7 1/4" (18cm
) in diameter, the northern astrolabes has 7 latitude plates ranging
from 250 to 550 north. The southern hemisphere instrument has
6 latitude plates in the same range.
- All handouts and overheads are linked to the different parts
of the workshop and can be viewed on screen or you can print them
£19.95 (approx. $35.00 US) plus £2.20 packaging
and postage to anywhere in the world
The CD contains over 3 hours of audio output via MP3 files plus templates, diagrams and special exercises so you can make and then learn to use this remarkable instrument.
Listen to a short sample (mp3, 1:10min)