Career and Vocation
- Last year at around this time I was unemployed and had no idea what kind of career to pursue, one that would help me to fulfill my potential, be rewarding, and make a difference in the world. I've read all of Liz Greene's books and have such respect for her that I decided to try the Career and Vocation horoscope. It was very accurate and illuminating, and pointed towards various fields that I would probably find suitable. Based largely on the suggestions in this horoscope I researched a field I had never heard of, and then enrolled in a Master's degree program to become qualified in that field.
I'm now in my second semester in that program. I am certain that this is one of the best decisions I have ever made, and I never knew that this wonderful field even existed...and then HAD I known, I probably would have disregarded it because after all, someone like ME could never do THAT. Thank you so much!
- Career and Vocation is the greatest personal gain I have ever
experienced. Until now, nothing has described me so well,and it expressed
things, which I would have never admitted to myself, so it was a
confirmation to me which I needed to convince myself of my special path
and the particular circumstances. That, what my self- confidence was lacking, was
given to me through this text.Deep inside myself I could feel that evrything was
true. THANK YOU.
- I am very grateful to Liz Greene for the Career and Vocation
Horoscope. It was a very profound interpretation of my horoscope and
a real guide for my career. What is written in the horoscope is what
I feel about my professional path.
Ms. E.E., 26-sep-2006
- My deepest thanks for the insightful reports: Career and
Vocation and Psychological Horoscope Analysis. These reports, and your free daily
horoscope have helped me experience a sense of the connection between my natal
chart and my everyday life as no other astrological reading has ever done.
Ms. L.V., 03-feb-2003
- "I just got Liz Greene's Career and Vocation Horoscope, and
I just can't stop smiling for two days. Her insight into human psyche and
programmer's skill together create the most valuable thing one can get
- the mirror, in which
everything about one is reflected. If one is on the path or self-discovery
and understands that Knowlegde of Self is the key to the Universe, than
Liz is simply
the keeper of the key and the programmer is a messenger. Everyone who is
in doubt or unhappy about the state of their vocational achievements
get one. It felt like Go Ahead from Heaven. Once again, many
thanks to you all."
Ms. K.O., 28-feb-2002
- "A big "thank you" for compiling my horoscopes so quickly.
The relationship horoscope covered things which horoscopes I'd previously
ordered elsewhere simply left out, and your statements were
The vocation analysis was just as great. I particularly liked the language: clear,
empathic and very informative. I also found the introductions in italics essential
- they were phrased
beautifully and touched on real life issues.
Again, I'd like to praise the entire setup at Astrodienst: from the website,
offers, ordering procedures and swift delivery, right down to the final result:
Ms. S.M., 20-jan-2001
- "I'd really like to congratulate you on the vocation report.
In fact, I liked it so much that I will order one for my daughter this evening,
knowing that it will help her to create a meaningful, fulfilled career for
herself. Many thanks and all the best to all of
Mr. H.K., 21-dec-2000
- "I thank you from the bottom of my heart
for the vocation analysis. It is so concise and poignant that I almost can't
believe what a computer generated horoscope can achieve. My husband read
it yesterday and found that it couldn't possibly apply to him or any
of our friends. It will
be a valued companion. If we are aware of all our qualities and appreciate
them as the gifts they are, we can fully develop our potential in serving
of our lives, aiming to bring out the best in ourselves. This is what I wish
for myself and all of
Ms. S.C. dec-2000
- "The new vocation report by Liz Greene is sensationally good
(yet again)! Please forward my compliment to Dr. Greene. Telling and profound
- as we have come to expect after the
Mr. H.S. 25-nov-2000