Von Fersen, Hans Axel
|born on||4 September 1755|
|Place||Stockholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||LMT m18e03 (is local mean time)|
Swedish count, Lieutenant General in the royal Army, famous in history as the friend of Queen Marie Antoinette of France.
He died at the hands of a lynch mob on 20 June 1810 in Stockholm as formally Sweden’s highest-ranking official next to the King. His death sent shock waves throughout the country. The cause of death was determined to be "crushing of the ribcage" when the Swedish-Finn Otto Johan Tandefelt dressed as a sailor jumped with both feet on Fersen's chest.
- associate relationship with Fersen, Thomas (born 4 January 1963)
- friend relationship with Gustav III, King of Sweden (born 13 January 1746 Jul.Cal. (24 Jan 1746 greg.)). Notes: Close
- lover relationship with Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755)
Time unknown. De Jabrun rectified to 12am (00:00).
- Personal : Death : Other Death (At the hands of a lynch mob)
- Vocation : Military : Military career