|born on||27 December 1896 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Nackenheim, Germany, 49n56, 8e18|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°35' 10°02 Asc. 11°46'|
German-Swiss playwright, poet and author whose first play, "Kreuzweg," was produced at the Berlin State Theater in 1920. He won major awards in 1925, 1929, 1952, 1967 and 1972. "The Devil's General" was written in 1946 as a passionate portrayal against Hitler's regime. In 1970 he wrote his memoirs in the autobiography "A Part of Myself." He also authored novels, short stories and verse.
Zuckmayer was married with one daughter. His leisure interests included zoology, botany and mineralogy.
He died 1/18/1977 Visp, Switzerland, at 20:00 (annot. mik).
- compare to chart of Demenga, Gertrud (born 18 May 1918)
- Work : New Job 1920 (First play produced)
- Work : Prize 1925 (First of multiple awards)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1970 (Autobiography released)
- Death by Disease 18 January 1977 at 8:00 PM in Visp (Age 80, Disease of brain circulation)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dr. Arno Muller quotes B.C.
Sy Scholfield cites same data from birth certificate quoted in "Carl Zuckmayer und seine Heimaten" by Jochen Becker (H. Schmidt, 1989), p. 15: "Am 27. Dezember 1896 »nachmittags um siebeneinhalb Uhr«, so steht es in der Geburtsurkunde, wird Carl Zuckmayer als zweiter Sohn des Carl Zuckmayer und seiner Frau Amalie." (Translation: 27 December 1896, seven-thirty at night, the second son of Carl Zuck Mayer and his wife Amalie).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (52 years)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Zoology, botany and mineralogy)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Stockbroker (Mutual funds, investments firm)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Dem.)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Short stories, verse)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection