|Birthname||Mark Elliot Zuckerberg|
|born on||14 May 1984|
|Place||White Plains, New York, 41n02, 73w46|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
American computer programmer and Internet entrepreneur. He is best known as one of four co-founders of the social networking site Facebook, of which he is chairman and chief executive.
On 19 May 2012, Zuckerberg married Priscilla Chan, the daughter of Chinese-Vietnamese refugees, who arrived in the U.S. after the Fall of Saigon in 1975. On 1 December 2015, Zuckerberg announced the birth of their first child, a daughter named Maxima Chan Zuckerberg ("Max"), born the week before (date unspecified). Chan had previously suffered three miscarriages. Zuckerberg and Chan also announced that they would give away 99% of their shares in Facebook to selected causes through the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
- (has as) worker relationship with Business: Facebook Website (born 28 March 1997). Notes: Owner
- compare to chart of Business: Facebook, First Trade (born 18 May 2012)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities November 2015 (Birth of daughter Maxima Chan Zuckerberg)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
from Wikipedia, birth time unknown. While he grew up in Dobbs Ferry, NY, the family lived in White Plains, NY at the time of his birth.
Kannon McAfee rectified to 22.04.35 Asc 19Sag34'
attempt of rectification: around 23:00 (P.de Jabrun).
Lauren Delsack rectified to 2.39 pm Asc 20Vir58'
Michael Wolfstar rectified to 2.10 am Asc 27Aqu52'
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer