Zopfl, Heinrich Matthias
|born on||6 April 1807 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Bamberg, Germany, 49n53, 10e53|
|Timezone||LMT m10e53 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°34' 25°49 Asc. 14°31'|
German legal scholar and lecturer at Heidelberg in 1828, a Professor of Constitutional Law in 1839, the elected University Representative in First Chamber of Baden in 1850 and author of a number of works.
Zopfl died 7/04/1877, Heidelberg.
- Death, Cause unspecified 4 July 1877 (Age 70)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1828 (Lecturer at Heidelberg)
- Work : New Career 1839 (Professor of constitutional law)
- Work : New Career 1850 (Administrative position)
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of Constitutional Law)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Univ. representative)