|born on||5 July 1857 at 23:15 (= 11:15 PM )|
|Place||Konigshain- Wiederau, Germany, 50n58, 12e52|
|Timezone||LMT m12e52 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°45' 28°10 Asc. 06°06'|
German Marxist, activist and feminist. A socialist and an advocate for women's suffrage, she developed the socialist-democratic women's movement in Germany from 1891 to 1917. During the first world war she organized and international socialists women's anti-war conference in Berlin in 1915 and was arrested several times during the war for voicing her opposition to it. In 1916 she co-founds the Sparticist League (later to become the Communist Party of Germany) and the Independent Social Democratic Party of Germany based on her opposition to the war. Zetkin joins the Communist Party of Germany, founded in January 1919 and represents that party in the German Reichstag fromn 1920 to the ascendancy of Hitler in 1933. Upon the burning of the Reichstag and the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany, Zetkin goes into exhile for a final time in the Soviet Union. She dies shortly thereafter on 20 June 1933 and is buried in the wall of the Kremlin in Moscow.
- Social : Joined group 1878 (Joins Socialist Worker's Party age 21)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1882 (adopts last name of her lover, Ossip Zetkin)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1891 (Editor of Die Gleichenheit, a woman's newspaper, 1891 - 1917)
- Relationship : Marriage 1899 (after the death of Zetkin, marries Georg Friedrich Zundel, 18 years her junior until 1928)
- Work : Great Achievement 8 March 1910 (Initiated the first International Women's Day)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1920 (representative to Reichstag 1920-1933)
- Work : Gain social status 1925 (Elected president Rote Hilfe, Germany's left-wing solidarity organization)
- Work : Great Achievement August 1932 (Elected chairwoman of the Reichstag and gives opening address, calling for workers to unite against fascism)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Taeger Lexicon quotes Lescaut quoting Cahiers Astrologiques Nr. 42 for 23.45 LMT
Arno Muller vol 3 has the time 23.15 LMT
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Memorialized on the 10 Mark note and 20 Mark coin of German Democratic Republic (GDR))
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (GDR establishes the Clara Zetkin Medal to honor women particularily advocates for women's rights)
- Mundane : Political : Other Political (Exhiled to USSR in 1933 with the ascendancy of Hitler and the banning of the Communist Party in NAZI Germany)
- Mundane : Political : Other Political (Exhiled to Paris in 1882 upon Bismark's ban on socialist activity in 1878)