|born on||22 January 1814 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Kleinbottwar, Germany, 48n59, 9e17|
|Timezone||LMT m9e17 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°33' 07°38 Asc. 06°03'|
German author, theologian, philosopher and Privatdocent in 1840. Though bitterly opposed by the more orthodox academia, he was a Professor at Bern in 1847, Marburg in 1849 and Berlin in 1872. He was an accomplished writer of many books on philosophy from discussions of Plato to Kirke, revealing a most impartial and eclectic spirit.
Zeller retired in 1895 and died 3/19/1908 Stuttgart, Germany.
- Work : New Career 1840 (Privatdocent)
- Work : New Career 1847 (Professor at Bern)
- Work : Retired 1895
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist (Philosopher)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Theologian)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction