|Birthname||André Marie Zeller|
|born on||1 January 1898 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Besançon, France, 47n15, 6e02|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°51' 26°35 Asc. 06°22'|
French military, an army officer who seized power in Algeria on 22 April 1961.
The revolt collapsed four days later and he surrendered 6 May 1961. He was imprisoned until 1966, after which he entered politics, becoming the Governor of Paris.
Died on 18 September 1979, Paris, France.
- associate relationship with Challe, Maurice (born 5 September 1905). Notes: Participated in French military coup in Algeria
- associate relationship with Jouhaud, Edmond (born 2 April 1905). Notes: Participated in French military coup in Algeria
- associate relationship with Salan, Raoul (born 10 June 1899). Notes: Participated in French military coup in Algeria
- Work : Gain social status 22 April 1961 (Seized power, through revolt, in Algeria)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1966 (Released after five years in prison)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'Algérie' pdf file, p. 80.
Same data in Gauquelin NS Vol 1/2142 (5:00 AM Paris time)
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work (Politics)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Led revolt)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Five years)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (French army officer)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor of Paris)