|Birthname||Ian Donald Calvin Euclid Zappa|
|born on||5 September 1969 at 08:05 (= 08:05 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°52' 04°02 Asc. 02°09'|
American guitarist, songwriter, musician and second child of rocker Frank Zappa. Growing up a privileged, Hollywood kid, he had a record contract by the time he was 18 with jobs on MTV as a Vijay and affairs with famous women. His first album "Havin' a Bad Day" was a family affair, recorded by his dad with his siblings lending their voices. By 1996, he was the leader of the band " Z" which released an album called "Music for Pets."
Zappa's siblings are Moon Unit, two years older; Ahmet, five years younger; and Diva, ten years younger than Dweezil.
- child->parent relationship with Zappa, Frank (born 21 December 1940)
- sibling relationship with Zappa, Moon (born 28 September 1967)
Steinbrecher quotes Jean Berlow, from Zappa
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, Frank Zappa)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection