|Birthname||Moon Unit Zappa|
|born on||28 September 1967 at 17:08 (= 5:08 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°03' 28°35 Asc. 26°34'|
American noted family, the first child of Frank Zappa, a singer and actress herself. She sang backup on her brother's first album and went on to starring in "Valley Girl," with TV shots on "Roseanne" and "Clueless."
Though she was raised liberally by her mother and father, there were nonetheless no drugs or booze allowed. She claims it wasn't easy growing up as Frank Zappa's daughter. She was in constant fear that she would be kidnapped and practiced getting into trunks and memorizing trips for when she was kidnapped. Her siblings are Dweezil, two years younger, followed by Ahmet and Diva.
To get her dad's attention as a kid, Moon at age 14 sent him a note requesting professional collaboration. It worked and the result was a surprise musical hit, "Valley Girl." She earned her GED at 15 and went on to a string of minor TV roles and a stint as a stand-up comic. She went into gag writing for a magazine.
Her dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1990 and Moon devoted the next few years to helping him to radiation treatments, cooking his meals and generally getting acquainted. He died on 12/04/1993.
By 2000, Moon was sharing her ranch-style house in Los Angeles with her fiancé Paul Doucette, drummer of Matchbox Twenty (b. 8/22/1972). In October 2001 her first novel was released, "American the Beautiful," heralded by excellent reviews.
- child->parent relationship with Zappa, Frank (born 21 December 1940)
- sibling relationship with Zappa, Dweezil (born 5 September 1969)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 11 September 2001 (First book published)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes Jean Berlow from Zappa
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Paranoid of being kidnapped when young)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, Frank Zappa)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Firstt of four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection