|born on||2 January 1905 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°32' 02°13 Asc. 17°20'|
Italian film director whose work includes "Vivere in Pace" in 1946. Starting his career in training to be an engineer, Zampa abandoned his studies in 1928 to begin a love affair with the stage. In 1935 he enrolled at Rome’s Centro Sperimentale film school and began writing screenplays in 1938. Branching into directing from the ‘40s, he directed and co-wrote over 25 films. His position in the Italian film cinema declined during the ‘50s as he was unable to adapt to the changing styles.
Zampa died after a long illness 8/15/1991, Rome.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1946 (Directed "Vivere in Pace")
- Social : Begin a program of study 1935 (Centro Sperimentale film school)
- Work : New Career 1938 (Writing screenplays)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenplays)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Long illness, terminal)