|born on||21 May 1959 at 05:35 (= 05:35 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°24' 10°09 Asc. 07°57'|
French manager of a housing development, in charge of La Cité des 4000 housing complex in La Courneuve. Zaidi was a small drug dealer, mainly responsible for a series of shootings and gangland killings since December 1988. When he went to trial, he was considered mentally ill by his defense attorney. In his prior record, he had served time against a sentence of 20 years for a hold up in which he had taken a hostage as well as another 20-year sentence for having commissioned a murder.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration December 1988 (Series of shootings and killings)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'guerre 1914-1918' pdf file, p. 123.
Same data: Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 24, 11/1995
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Drug business
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Gangland killings)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (20 years)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Contractor (Manager of housing development)