|born on||16 July 1858 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Liege, Belgium, 50n38, 5e34|
|Timezone||LMT m5e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°18' 03°37 Asc. 02°17'|
Belgium concert violinist, conductor and Professor in the Royal Conservatory of Brussels 1886-1898. Ysaye performed in many successful European tours with an outstanding reputation in Europe as a conductor and soloist. He originated a school of violin playing. While touring, he visited the U.S. in 1894 and by 1898 had become the conductor of the Cincinnati Orchestra, a post which he held until 1922.
Ysaye died in Brussels 5/12/1931.
- Death, Cause unspecified 12 May 1931 (Age 72)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1886 (Began professorship, 12 years)
- Social : Begin Travel 1894 (U.S.)
- Work : New Career 1898 (Conductor of the Cincinnati Orchestra)
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violin)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Violin and piano)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor Royal Conservatory)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived in the U.S. for 24 years)