Young, Francis Brett
|born on||29 June 1884 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Haelsowen, England, 52n26, 2w05|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°50' 26°12 Asc. 01°24'|
British writer and doctor, serving in West Africa during WW I after receiving his degree at 22. He married at the age of 24. Writing 14 books in 15 years, his best known novel, "Portrait of Clare," was written when he was 46.
Suffering with a life of poor health, he died 3/28/1954 Capetown, So. Africa.
Parkes quotes his biography in AQ 9/1963
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Over 15 books)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Military : Military service (During WW I)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Traits : Body : Constitution sensitive (Lifetime of poor health)