|born on||25 December 1867 at 05:20 (= 05:20 AM )|
|Place||Fenagh, N.Ireland, 54n54, 6w20|
|Timezone||LMT m6w20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°01' 24°51 Asc. 25°51'|
Irish author, storyteller and publisher of the two books on fairy tales: "Celtic Wonder Tales," 1910 and "The WonderSmith and his Son" in 1925. A student of the Royal University of Dublin, she emigrated to the U.S. in 1925 gaining fame as an author and speaker. She became a Professor at the University of California in 1931 and wrote her autobiography "Flowering Dusk" in 1945.
Young died 7/23/1956.
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 July 1956 (Age 88)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1910 (Published "Celtic Wonder Tales")
- Work : New Career 1931 (Professor at UC)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1945 (Published autobiography)
- Family : Change residence 1925 (Moved to U.S.)
Rudhyar quotes her. (Note that various reference works give 1865, 1867)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to U.S.)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor at UC)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Storyteller)