|born on||23 September 1920 at 21:01:24 (= 9:01 PM )|
|Place||Bagdad, Iraq, 33n21, 44e25|
|Timezone||MSK h3e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°23' 09°21 Asc. 03°36'|
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef is considered to be a genius scholar and a grand Halacha arbiter among religious Jews. He currently serves as the spiritual leader of the Shas political party in the Israeli parliament. His halakhic responsa are highly regarded within Orthodox circles and are considered binding in many Mizrahi communities, among whom he is regarded as "the most important living halachic authority."
In 1970, Yosef was awarded the Israel Prize for Rabbinical literature.
In 1973 Yosef was elected the Sephardic Chief Rabbi of Israel.
He is known for his phenomenal photographic memory.
Yosef died in the hospital on 7 October 2013 after a "general systemic failure". His funeral in Jerusalem was the largest in Israel's history, with an estimated attendance of between 800,000 and one million people.
He was born two days after Yom Kippur 1920 "at the night". Starkman rectified it to 21.01.24 BAT.
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Traits : Mind : Memory (phenomenal photographic memory)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (13)
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Israel Prize)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession