|Birthname||Michael Hugh Johnson|
|born on||27 March 1942 at 05:05 (= 05:05 AM )|
|Place||Fulmer, England, 51n33, 0w34|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°52' 00°00 Asc. 07°27'|
British actor, an assertive leading man internationally known. He made a debut in 1967 after stage experience with the Oxford University Dramatic Society and gained rapid popularity in major film productions as well as TV. He starred in the TV series, "The Forsythe Saga." His films include "Romeo and Juliet," 1968, "Cabaret," 1972, "Lost Horizon," 1973, "Murder on the Orient Express," 1974 and more. On TV, he appeared in "The Forsythe Sage," January to July 1967. He married on 3/27/1968.
In 1991 he released his autobiography, "The Traveling Player."
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1967 (Debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 (Romeo and Juliet)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1974 (Murder on the Orient Express)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1991 (Autobiography, "Traveling Player" released)
Dana Holliday quotes his autobiography "Traveling Player," 1991, p.5.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film, since 1967)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer