Yeats, Georgie Bertha
|born on||16 October 1892 at 08:25 (= 08:25 AM )|
|Place||Fleet, England, 51n16, 0w50|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°27' 04°32 Asc. 12°43'|
English astrologer, the wife of the poet William Butler Yeats. They married on 20 October 1917. She was 25 and he was 52. During the honeymoon, Georgie began the automatic writing which fascinated her husband. He wrote about it days later in what was to be A Vision, and it held the marriage together for many years. Within a year of marriage he declared her name of Georgie to be insufferable, and henceforth called her George. The couple had two children, Anne and Michael. George died on 23 August 1968.
- parent->child relationship with Yeats, Anne (born 26 February 1919)
- parent->child relationship with Yeats, Michael (born 22 August 1921)
- spouse relationship with Yeats, William Butler (born 13 June 1865)
Sy Scholfield cites her horoscope quoted in "Becoming George: The Life of Mrs. W. B. Yeats" by Ann Saddlemyer (Oxford University Press, 2004), p. 15. The 16th was the date she celebrated her birthday. Her birth certificate has 17 October (no time of birth) but her mother filed it late, on 17 November 1892, and the date may have been a clerical error.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Wife of the poet William Butler Yeats)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer