|born on||31 May 1938 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°08' 02°35 Asc. 19°46'|
American musician, guitarist and vocalist with the noted group "Peter, Paul and Mary" since 1961. The group was brought together in Greenwich Village as an acoustic folk group in the best-selling wake of the Kingston Trio. He worked solo up till 1960 at the Newport Folk Festival. He is a past graduate of psychology from Cornell where he previously lectured on folk ballads.
In the '90s, "Peter, Paul and Mary" are still seen on TV specials and on the performance circuit, a little older, a little heavier but still enjoyable. Yarrow lives in Manhattan, NY. Co-organizer of the 1969 March on Washington, he spends much of his time organizing demonstrations, benefits and campaigns. He often performs as a musical duo with daughter Bethany.
- business associate/partner relationship with Stookey, Paul (born 30 December 1937)
- business associate/partner relationship with Travers, Mary (born 9 November 1936)
- friend relationship with Van Ronk, Dave (born 30 June 1936)
Linda Clark quotes him for "close to 2:00 AM."
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Performs as duo with daughter)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer at Cornell on folk ballads)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Peter, Paul and Mary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection