|Birthname||Wynn, Francis Xavier Aloysius|
|born on||27 July 1916 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°24' 09°53 Asc. 03°56'|
American character actor, appearing in over 220 films and countless TV specials. Graduating from St. Johns Military Academy, Wynn is the son of Ed and the grandson of silent film actor Frank Keenan on his mother's side. Appearing on radio, in stock and Broadway by 1942, his range stretched from genial, fast-talking sharpies in comedy to gutsy, repulsive villains in drama. For three decades he was among Hollywood's most dependable, versatile and prolific supporting actors, staying with MGM for 13 years. His output numbered more than 200 movies and 250 TV shows.
Wynn had three marriages and four kids. His son, Tracy Keenan Wynn is a screenwriter. During the later years of his life he was deaf in both ears, a handicap he attributed to from the loud cars, motorcycles and speedboats he raced as a youth. He died of cancer 10/14/1986 in Brentwood, CA.
- Work : New Job 1942 (First appearance on Broadway)
- Death by Disease 14 October 1986 at 12:00 noon in Brentwood, CA (Cancer, age 70)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes his autobiography, "We Will Always Live in Beverly Hills," William Morrow pub.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad and granddad)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son noted screenwriter)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loves job
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Three decades of films)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Raced cars, bikes, boats)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and over 220 films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over