|Birthname||Bennett, Sydney Kimball|
|born on||10 February 1892 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Chicago IL, USA, 41n52, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°23' 25°50 Asc. 13°18'|
American astrologer who went from cartoonist to writer of bad verse to astrologer in 1914. He wrote a Sun-sign column for the New York Daily News and published "Wynn's Astrology Magazine." Dissatisfied with the results he got from progressions and directions, he developed a forecasting method based on the Solar Return chart which he wrote about in his book, "The Key Cycle."
He was married to astrologer Marion Meyer Drew and they both held a prominent place in the early 20th century. He reportedly lived in Australia and New Zealand in his later years.
Wynn died in 1958.
- spouse relationship with Drew, Marion Meyer (born 15 December 1889)
Given by him in Wynn magazine 1/1943. (Drew gave 9:00 AM LMT)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (M.M. Drew)
- Vocation : Art : Cartoonist (Minor)
- Vocation : Business : Insurance fields (Health care companies)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Magazine column)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Wynn's Astrology Mag)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection