|Birthname||William George Perks|
|born on||24 October 1936 at 23:25 (= 11:25 PM )|
|Place||Lewisham, England, 51n27, 0w01|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°23' 19°03 Asc. 13°58'|
British musician, a bass guitarist, piano and synthesizer player and singer with the Rolling Stones.
Wyman made his third marriage to designer Suzanne Accosta 4/21/1993, near his villa in France. He had been previously married to Mandy Smith. In July 1998, Bill and Suzanne rushed their eight-week-old daughter Matilda to the hospital with a serious fever. Both were frightened that it might be meningitis and "totally relieved" to find out that it was not and Matilda is doing just fine.
- business associate/partner relationship with Jagger, Mick (born 26 July 1943)
- business associate/partner relationship with Richards, Keith (born 18 December 1943)
- business associate/partner relationship with Stewart, Ian (born 18 July 1938)
Yoe Stein quotes his autobiography, "Stone Alone," written with Ray Coleman, Penquin 1990
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Rolling Stones)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, piano and synthesizer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.