|born on||28 June 1940 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°56' 18°37 Asc. 23°38'|
Scottish ecclesiastic, ordained a Roman Catholic Bishop 1/15/1991 who resigned amidst a scandal.
The son of Gaelic workers, he entered the seminary at age 14 and was ordained a priest on June 29, 1964. While giving spiritual counseling to Joanna Whibley, their relationship became more entangled and their son was born in 1981. Their affair was kept a secret and in 1991 he was ordained a Bishop of Argyll and the Isles. He held that title until he left the church in 1996.
That year, he vanished on a September day. At the the same time, Mrs. KathleenMacPhee, his housekeeper, also disappeared. They were together and in love. Shortly afterward he called his superior and subsequently resigned. It later came out amid the scandal that he had a 15-year-old son with Whibley. One of his past housekeepers alleged that Wright had had affairs other women as well while in the priesthood.
He and MacPhee married in June 1998. In 1999 he published his book entitled "Feet of Clay." In 2002 they emigrated to New Zealand and a year later he was diagnosed with liver cancer.
Wright died in May 24, 2005 of cancer.
- Death by Disease 24 May 2005 (Of cancer age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 ("Feet of Clay")
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2003 (cancer)
- Family : Change residence 2002 (Moved to New Zealand)
Caroline Gerard quotes B.C. in AA Transits 11/1996
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (R.C. Priest)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One illigimate son)
- Family : Relationship : Sexual chemistry (Mistresses)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Rejection/ Leave church (Resigned when his love-life became public)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate