|born on||2 March 1924 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Eliasville TX, USA, 32n57, 98w46|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°45' 04°09 Asc. 13°19'|
American cellist who took lessons from the age of 11 and played with the Indiana Philharmonic. In addition, she played with the Nashville Symphony for two years and the Kentucky Weslyan College quartet for three years.
A Mensan, she married in 1943; three kids.
- Relationship : Marriage 1943
LMR quotes her 3/1978, "mom's statement of 8:00 to 9:00 AM."
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Cello)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Member)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1943)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three)