Worley, Jo Anne
|born on||6 September 1936 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Lowell (Lake County), Indiana, 41n17, 87w25|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°14' 00°21 Asc. 19°09'|
American entertainer, an actress and comedienne. She laid her first laugh tracks on TV's "Laugh-In" by asking "Was that a chicken joke," before piling up credits in major stage roles in "Mame" and "Gypsy" to Walt Disney movies, game shows and even a four-year stint as national commercial spokeswoman for Kleenex.
No stranger to the stage, Worley won a scholarship to Midwestern in the drama department, subsequently moving on to Los Angeles College and Pasadena Playhouse. Her entry to the big time came with a Billy Barnes revue that earned her good notices and she was soon understudy to Carol Channing in "Hello, Dolly!" a role she later made her own. Her first of 50 appearances on the Merv Griffin Show landed her the "Laugh-In" gig.
Worley has been married for many years to actor-playwright Richard Perry, raising step-daughter Dana Selange Perry. Richard filed for a divorce after 25 years, citing irreconcilable differences, 2/23/2000 in Los Angeles. She is vice-president of Actors and Others for Animals.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 23 February 2000 at 12:00 noon in Los Angeles, CA (Richard filed for divorce)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (25-yrs. with Richard, divorced)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc.
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One step-daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Guest appearances on Merv Griffin)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Laugh-In)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Animal rights)