|Birthname||Charles Herbert Woolery|
|born on||16 March 1941 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Ashland KY, USA, 38n28, 82w38|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°54' 13°14 Asc. 00°54'|
American TV personality, a game show host who inaugurated the popular show "Wheel of Fortune."
Woolery began his career as a guitarist and singer. After a stint in the Navy, he attended Morehead State University where he studied economics and sociology. But he lost interest in the subjects; moving to Nashville, he formed a musical duet called Avant Garde. His 1968 Billboard Top 40 hit, "Naturally Stoned," got him a part in a film which led to a guest appearance on The Merv Griffin Show. Griffin was instrumental in offering Woolery the job as host of Wheel of Fortune, which premiered in 1975. Woolery was a charming host or several years until 1981 and "graduated" to other game shows such as "Love Connection," "Scrabble," "The Dating Game," "Greed," and "Lingo."
Woolery is the father of eight children from three wives. His second wife was actress Jo Ann Pflug (1973-1980) and his third wife is Teri Nelson, granddaughter of Ozzie and Harriet Nelson. He and Teri married in 1984 and separated in 2003.
Woolery considers himself a devout Christian who formed an online service, "LoveTactics.com" where he and his partner dispense advice on love and relationships. Woolery had quadruple bypass heart surgery in Los Angeles on September 23, 1996.
- spouse relationship with Pflug, Jo Ann (born 2 May 1940). Notes: Married 1972
- Relationship : Marriage 1973 (Joann Pflug)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1980 (from wife #2)
- Relationship : Marriage 1984 (Third wife, Teri Nelson)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Circulatory problems
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight with three different women)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality