|Birthname||James Howard Woods|
|born on||18 April 1947 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Vernal, Utah, 40n27, 109w32|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°53' 27°16 Asc. 00°02'|
American actor with a gift for playing charming bad guys. He earned an Academy Award nomination in 1986 for "Salvador" and portraying a racist murderer in "Ghosts of Mississippi, 1996.
Woods grew up in Warwick, R.I. When he was 12 and his dad died, an immigrant neighbor realized that he needed a father-figure. "He'd take me fishing every weekend and talk to me," Woods recalled in appreciation.
Widely seen on stage in the Boston area during his college years, he moved to N.Y. to do several off-and-on Broadway productions, including "Conduct Unbecoming" in which he won an Obie Award. Wood's roles include "Contact," "The Way We Were," "The Onion Field, ""Nixon, "Casino" and "Against All Odds." He won an Emmy for his performance as a disturbed brother in the TV movie "Promise." In 1993, while working on the set of "Fallen Angels," a law suit was filed against him by former boxer Steve Pope who claimed that he had been kicked and injured by Woods. Woods rejected the advice by his attorneys to settle out-of-court and won the case against Pope 10/06/1997. His IQ has been tested at 180, as well as a perfect 800 on the verbal part of the SAT test and 779 on the math section.
In 1990 Woods divorced Sarah Owens after a marriage of 3 1/2 weeks. They were together for four years, a time she claimed was abusive due to Wood's sudden rages.
- lover relationship with Thorpe, Alexis (born 19 April 1980)
- Work : Gain social status 1986 (Academy award nomination)
- Work : Gain social status 1996 (Acadamy award nomination)
- Crime : Trial dates 6 October 1997 at 12:00 midnight in Los Angeles, CA (Suit against him for assault, won)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bonnie Svardol quotes him, "shook his hand and asked him outright. He rattled it off so fast I had to have him repeat it. He knew his chart. He's outgoing, gregarious and likes to schmooze with folks."
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Top SAT scores)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: tested at 180)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 11 when dad died)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (For assault, suit denied)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV movies)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (On and off Broadway)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Obie award)