|born on||23 September 1838 at 05:45 (= 05:45 AM )|
|Place||Homer OH, USA, 40n15, 82w31|
|Timezone||LMT m82w31 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°58' 20°06 Asc. 28°30'|
British-American adventuress, a social reformer, feminist and free love advocate who was set up in a brokerage business by Cornelius Vanderbilt. Along with her sister, Tennessee, she was able to make $700,000 in three years. She was alleged to be a swindler and bogus clairvoyant along with her sister, accusations that were unproven. She and her sister eventually began a feminist periodical.
In 1872, she served as a presidential candidate. Later, she moved to England and married well, lecturing and writing up until her death.
She was married three times in all and had two kids. She herself had grown up as the seventh of ten kids.
Woodhull died on 6/10/1927, Norton Park, England.
- sibling relationship with Claflin, Tennessee Celeste (born 26 October 1845)
Modern Astrology 9/1921, cast by Alan Leo years ago.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Ten)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Seventh of ten)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Great Britain to U.S.)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Stockbroker
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Reformer)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Feminist periodical)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book