Wood, Evan Rachel
|born on||7 September 1987 at 13:24 (= 1:24 PM )|
|Place||Raleigh, North Carolina, 35n46, 78w38|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°33' 14°05 Asc. 04°30'|
American actress and singer. She began her acting career in the late 1990s, appearing in several television series, including American Gothic (1995–1996) and Once and Again (1999–2002). She made her début as a leading film actress in Little Secrets (2002) and became well known after her transition to a more adult-oriented Golden Globe-nominated role in the teen drama film Thirteen (2003).
Wood continued acting mostly in independent films, including Pretty Persuasion (2005), Down in the Valley (2006), Running with Scissors (2006), and in the big studio production Across the Universe (2007). Since 2008, Wood has appeared in more mainstream films, including The Wrestler (2008), Whatever Works (2009) and The Ides of March (2011). She has also returned to television, playing the supporting role of Queen Sophie-Anne on True Blood from 2009 to 2011 and playing Kate Winslet's daughter in the HBO miniseries Mildred Pierce (2011), a role for which she was nominated for the Golden Globe and Emmy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Wood has been described by The Guardian as "one of the best actresses of her generation." Her personal life, particularly her relationship with Marilyn Manson, to whom she was engaged until August 2010, has attracted press attention. On 30 October 2012, she married English actor Jamie Bell, born 14 March 1986.
- lover relationship with Manson, Marilyn (born 5 January 1969)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities July 2013 (gave birth to son at home)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate in hand (1:24pm), data published in a blog entry of 26 August 2013.
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (finished high school at 15)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents are actors)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (three brothers, one sister)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (actor Jamie Bell)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one son)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (martial arts)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.