|born on||3 June 1916 at 03:45 (= 03:45 AM )|
|Place||Remiremont, France, 48n01, 6e35|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°13' 07°53 Asc. 12°43'|
French ‘modern’ architect, André Wogenscky was the main assistant and chef d’atelier to Le Corbusier. He belonged to l’ASCORAL (Assembly of Constructors for an Architectural Renovation) during world war II.
Wogenscky started his own architectural bureau in 1956 with many assignments in France and abroad (Lebanon and Japan).
He was married to the famous sculptress Marta Pan, his brother is the painter Robert Wogenscky.
- business associate/partner relationship with Le Corbusier (born 6 October 1887)
- sibling relationship with Wogensky, Robert (born 16 November 1919)
- Relationship : Marriage 1950 (to Marta Pan)
- Work : Start Business 1956
- Work : Prize 1989 (Grand prix national de l'architecture)
Collection Didier Geslain (EC DG 77)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Polish aristocrats)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (L’Architecture active 1972 and Les mains de Le Corbusier 1987)