|Birthname||Alicia Roanne Witt|
|born on||21 August 1975 at 14:59 (= 2:59 PM )|
|Place||Worcester, Massachusetts, 42n16, 71w48|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°06' 27°43 Asc. 12°06'|
American actress who first hit the big time on prime time TV with her role of Zoey on the series, "Cybill." Her acting debut came at the age of seven when she appeared in the film "Dune."
With an I.Q. in the genius range, by the age of two she was able to understand a tax form, Shakespeare and other college reading material. She was able to play chess by the age of four. Three years later she started piano lessons and, within six months, won a state music contest. By age eight she had read hundreds of books covering the topics of science and philosophy, as well as novels and biographies.
Her mom, Diana, and her dad, Robert, are both former teachers. During Alicia's childhood, her mom taught her at home while her father ran a photo business in her home town. She has a three-year-younger brother who is gifted as well. As she has a photographic memory, she is able to wow her coworkers on the set of "Cybill" by reading the script only once prior to taping.
- parent relationship with Witt, Diane Pietro (born 26 November 1946)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Read by age two)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: tested genius level)
- Traits : Mind : Memory (Photographic)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One brother, also gifted)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at seven)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Cybill)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women