|born on||3 November 1949|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
British-American editor-in-chief of the US edition of Vogue magazine since 1988. She is reportedly the role model for the Meryl Streep's character in "The Devil Wears Prada" (2006). Considered one of the most influential people in the world of fashion, she has overseen the phenomenal growth of the magazine.
Wintour has been married and divorced in 1999 after having two children. A philanthropist, businesswoman and fashion icon, she received an OBE in November 2008.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1988 (Editor-in-chief)
Sy Scholfield quotes a birth announcement in the Times of November 5, 1949: ""WINTOUR.--On Nov. 3, 1949, at 9A. Oak Hill Park,N.W.3 to Eleanor (nee Baker), wife of Charles Wintour, a daughter (Anna)" No time was given
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Business : Top executive