|Birthname||Mary Debra Winger|
|born on||16 May 1955 at 17:15 (= 5:15 PM )|
|Place||Columbus, Ohio, 39n58, 83w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°16' 17°53 Asc. 27°33'|
American actress whose films include "Urban Cowboy," 1980, "An Officer and a Gentleman," 1982 and "Terms of Endearment," 1983, for which she was nominated as Best Actress.
As a teen, she had a serious accident on New Year's Eve 1973 when she was thrown from a moving truck. Hitting her head, she nearly died from a cerebral hemorrhage. Spending part of her youth in Israel, she had three months service in the Israeli Army. Returning to the U.S., she began her acting apprenticeship with TV roles, guest starring on various shows.
On 3/16/1989, Winger married actor Timothy Hutton, a first marriage for both. They had a son in 1990 but soon separated. She went back to a former beau from 1983-85, Robert Kerrey, who had been Governor of Nebraska and then, a U.S. Senator.
Winger's reputation with directors is difficult as she suffers each role intensely, getting deeply involved and obsessive with every performance. Her red-hot career cooled off. In 1992 she made "Wilder Napalm." and two films the following year, but she remains quite reclusive.
Winger filed a breach of contract suit against the CineFin Corp. film production company for failing to pay her for the movie "Divine Rapture" that failed in July 1995 after just two weeks of shooting.
In 1993 she met actor Arliss Howard and they married in late November 1996, Los Angeles, CA. Winger left the industry to devote her time to their son, born in June 1997.
- lover relationship with Kerrey, Bob (born 27 August 1943)
- parent->child relationship with Hutton, Noah (born 29 April 1987)
- spouse relationship with Bottoms, Timothy (born 30 August 1951)
- Work : Gain social status 1982 (Top reviews)
- Work : Gain social status 1983 (Oscar nomination for "Terms of Endearment")
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1983 (Met Bob Kerrey)
- Crime : Law suit 14 May 1997 in Los Angeles, Ca (Failure to pay suit against film company)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Known as difficult to work with)
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist (Obsessed with each role)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Cerebral hemorrhage)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Fell from truck and hit head)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Reimbursement of pay)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Israeli Army)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women