|Birthname||Wingate, Orde Charles|
|born on||26 February 1903 at 14:37 (= 2:37 PM )|
|Place||Naini Tal, India, 29n23, 79e27|
|Timezone||LMT m79e27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°37' 24°46 Asc. 24°56'|
Indian military man who, as a major general, organized and trained an effective commando force in 1941 to slice behind Japanese lines, cutting off the Burma Road in 1944. He was a soldier all of his life and was known as a genius. Wingate was one of seven kids.
He died in a plane crash on 4/24/1944.
- Work : Gain social status 1944 (Cut off Burma Road)
LMR quotes C. Sykes, "Orde Wingate," 1959, p.19 quotes a letter from his father, 2:40 PM Madras time
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind (Military genius)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Fatal plane crash)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Seven kids)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Major General)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book