|Birthname||Amy Jade Winehouse|
|born on||14 September 1983 at 22:25 (= 10:25 PM )|
|Place||Enfield, England, 51n40, 0w05|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°29' 00°26 Asc. 17°46'|
British singer and songwriter, a talented and versatile performer who won rave reviews for her music and sympathy for her very public battles with drug and alcohol addictions and eating disorders. She was found dead at the age of 27 on July 23, 2011. Autopsy results were reported as inconclusive.
Winehouse and her older brother were the children of a pharmacist mother and taxi-driver dad who separated when Amy was nine years old. Her grandmother encouraged Amy's artistic talents by suggesting attendance at a theatre school. She received her first guitar at age 13 and began writing her own music soon thereafter. She released her debut album at age 20, on October 13, 2003. The album, primarily devoted to original jazz titles, was a success. In future albums she experimented stylistically, incorporating her love for pop rock and soul. She took home several Grammy Awards in 2008.
Her success was accompanied by many personal episodes of grief. She married Blake Fielder-Civil on May 18, 2007; the pair apparently had a violent relationship with some of her injuries reportedly self-inflicted. Fielder-Civil told reporters in one interview that he introduced her to crack cocaine and heroin although her addictions to alcohol and weight loss were being reported as early as 2005. In late January 2008 she entered a rehab facility. Her divorce from Fielder-Civil became became final on August 28, 2009.
A security worker called an ambulance to Winehouse's London home at 3:54 PM local time on July 23, 2011 and she was pronounced dead at the scene. An initial autopsy report was inconclusive and her family said that a toxicology report showed no traces of illegal substances.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 13 October 2003 (First album, "Frank")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 2008 (Several Grammy Awards)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital January 2008 (Rehabilitation facility)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
In his book, "Astrologer’s Book of Charts", published in 2009, Frank Clifford quotes Margaret Zelinski who obtained the data from Winehouse's mother via a mutual friend of theirs.
Susan Carmichael pointed out by email: "Janis [Winehouse] reiterates 10:25 PM in published memoir "Loving Amy: A Mother's Story" (2014). This was originally pointed out by Astro.com forumite aloud212 on Sept. 16, 2014." Carmichael provided a copy of the relevant page from the book.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Institutionalized
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Younger of two; oldest girl)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy