|born on||26 October 1956 at 09:03 (= 09:03 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°16' 02°43 Asc. 08°38'|
American actress and wife of noted actor Tom Hanks. Wilson and Hanks married on April 30, 1988. They have two children, Chester, born August 4, 1990 and Truman, born December 26, 1995.
Although she has performed in over 20 movies and TV shows, her work has been minor in comparison to her famous husband. She has concentrated on raising their children. However, in 2002, she reportedly convinced her husband to help her produce "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," a hit movie written by and starring Nia Vardoulis. The following year, Wilson produced an unsuccessful TV series by the same name.
- spouse relationship with Hanks, Tom (born 9 July 1956)
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Tom Hanks)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two boys)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer