|Birthname||Murry Gage Wilson|
|born on||2 July 1917 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Hutchinson, Kansas, 38n04, 97w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°22' 13°08 Asc. 08°16'|
American noted family, the father of three teen-age sons who formed a music group with their cousin, Mike Love, called "The Beach Boys." They gained overnight success in 1963 to retain popularity as America's No. 1 group.
He and his wife Audree married March 26, 1938; separated in 1964.
Wilson died of coronary arrest June 4, 1973.
Murry was the son of William Coral " Buddy " (b. February 18, 1890 Reno, KS, d. May 29, 1981 of cardiac problems in Hawthorne, CA) and of Edith Stole, of Swedish parents. (b. July 3, 1914 in Hutchinson, KS).
- business associate/partner relationship with Jardine, Al (born 3 September 1942). Notes: Murry Wilson managed The Beach Boys until 2 April 1964
- parent->child relationship with Wilson, Brian (born 20 June 1942)
- parent->child relationship with Wilson, Carl (born 21 December 1946)
- parent->child relationship with Wilson, Dennis (born 4 December 1944)
- spouse relationship with Wilson, Audree (born 28 September 1917). Notes: Bitter very
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1964 (Separated fromhis wife Audree)
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 2 April 1964 in Los Angeles (Fired as manager of The Beach Boys)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marcello Borges quotes one of two biographies of the Beach Boys, either "The Nearest Far Away Place" by Timothy White, 1996, or "Heroes and Villains, the True Story of the Beach Boys" by Steven Gaines, 1995. Some sites and books, including the biographies noted here, spell his first name as Murry.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (The Beach Boys)