|born on||6 February 1948 at 05:02 (= 05:02 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°35' 06°45 Asc. 10°03'|
American singer, one of the singing "Rovell Sisters." Brian Wilson, her husband and a member of "The Beach Boys," produced three or four of her albums, one of them entitled "The Honey's." She still sings and, in 1984, did an album for a small label.
On 12/07/1964 she married Brian in Los Angeles, having two daughters with him, Carnie and Wendy. On 7/15/1978 they separated and divorced the following year.
- child relationship with Wilson, Carnie (born 29 April 1968)
- child relationship with Wilson, Wendy (born 16 October 1969)
- spouse relationship with Wilson, Brian (born 20 June 1942)
- Relationship : End significant relationship July 1978 (Seperated from Wilson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1979 (Wilson)
- Work : Gain social status 1984 (Album for small label)
Ruth Elliot quotes her, data from her mom
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Brian Wilson)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Daughters in singing group)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Rovell Sisters)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women