|Birthname||Carl Dean Wilson|
|born on||21 December 1946 at 10:48 (= 10:48 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°19' 10°20 Asc. 05°02'|
American musician, one of the three brothers who formed "The Beach Boys" along with their cousin Mike Love and pal, Al Jardine. The group's first paid performance was on 12/31/1962 with Carl on lead guitar and vocals. The group was a hit from that minute on, eventually selling more than 100 million records. Through the '60s and on, the band defined the "surfing beat" with such songs as "I Get Around," "Good Vibrations," Help Me Rhonda" and "Surfin' U.S.A."
In the early '80s, Carl Wilson said he was tired of the Beach Boys' focus on nostalgia and lack of musical growth. He left the quintet in 1981 to work on a solo career and released an album that year. His second album was released in May 1983, after which he rejoined the group, performing with them ever since. The group were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1988.
Wilson married Annie in 1956; they had two sons, Jonah and Justyn. They separated on 7/04/1978 and later divorced. Nine years later he married Gina Martin, Dean Martin's daughter, on 11/08/1987.
A patient with cancer in the brain and lung, he underwent chemotherapy and radiation in April 1987 in an attempt to control the disease. A fighter to the end, he completed the band's 30th annual tour in 1997. He died from lung cancer on the evening of 2/06/98, Los Angeles, CA.
- business associate/partner relationship with Jardine, Al (born 3 September 1942). Notes: Band mates in The Beach Boys
- parent->child relationship with Wilson, Jonah (born 22 March 1969)
- parent->child relationship with Wilson, Justyn (born 18 October 1971)
- child->parent relationship with Wilson, Audree (born 28 September 1917)
- child->parent relationship with Wilson, Murry (born 2 July 1917)
- spouse relationship with Wilson, Annie (born 27 December 1949)
- sibling relationship with Wilson, Brian (born 20 June 1942)
- sibling relationship with Wilson, Dennis (born 4 December 1944)
- other kin relationship with Love, Mike (born 15 March 1941). Notes: Cousin, band mates in The Beach Boys
- Relationship : End significant relationship 4 July 1978 (Separated from Annie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ruth Elliot quotes him (Same Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Brain, lung)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (From Annie)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two Sons)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Beach Boys)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession