|Birthname||Chandra Danette Wilson|
|born on||27 August 1969|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
American actress, known for her role as Dr. Miranda Bailey in the ABC television drama Grey's Anatomy since 2005, for which she has been nominated for the Emmy for Best Supporting Actress four times. She made her New York stage debut in 1991 and began to land guest spots on a variety of prime-time television shows. She made her first film appearance in the 1993 film Philadelphia.
- associate relationship with Dane, Eric (born 9 November 1972). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2006-2012
- associate relationship with Dempsey, Patrick (born 13 January 1966). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2015
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Grey's Anatomy (born 27 March 2005). Notes: Played Dr. Miranda Bailey, 2005-
- associate relationship with George, Melissa (born 6 August 1976). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2008-2009
- associate relationship with Heigl, Katherine (born 24 November 1978). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2010
- associate relationship with Oh, Sandra (born 20 July 1971). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2014
- associate relationship with Pompeo, Ellen (born 10 November 1969). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-
- associate relationship with Walsh, Kate (born 13 October 1967). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2012
- role played of/by King, Coretta Scott (born 27 April 1927). Notes: Wilson played King in 2008 film "A Single Woman"
Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997: "Chandra Danette Wilson, birth: 27 August 1969, county: Harris, Texas."
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African-American)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social