|born on||29 April 1968 at 18:28 (= 6:28 PM )|
|Place||Hollywood, California, 34n06, 118w20|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°46' 06°03 Asc. 26°36'|
American noted family, the daughter of Brian Wilson and his wife Marilyn. For 20 years her life was dominated by obesity that reached up to 300 lbs on a 5 ft 4 in frame.
Later, while on a diet and aiming hopefully, if briefly for 120 lbs, she formed a band with her sister Wendy and Chynna Phillips, called "Wilson Phillips." Her diet was unsuccessful and she was heavy again in 1994, but made a bid as a talk show host on 4 September 1995. Two days prior, banker Steven Port, 29, had proposed to her; they were together for two years though they later separated.
Carnie's dad had left when she was 11 and she did not become acquainted with him until she was in her 20's.
On 10 August 1999, she underwent a surgery in which the stomach and intestines are reformatted. Morbidly obese with close to 300 lbs to carry and wearing a dress size of 24, she hoped that the same procedure that Roseanne went through would work for her. The procedure was broadcast live via the internet; the server crashed because the demand to view the procedure was so high. She had battled weight problems from childhood, craving sugar to the point of sneaking into the kitchen to eat powdered cake mix. By age ten, she had weighed 110 lbs.
Carnie met Rob Bonfiglio, the guitarist for the rock band Blush, June 1999, just after she had decided to have the operation. In spite of her weight, it was instant attraction and in November, Rob proposed. Ten months after the surgery, she was down to 165 lbs when she and Rob sealed their vows on 23 June 2000 in Los Angeles with guests that included Wendy Wilson and Chynna Phillips. Six months later, she went public with her new image at 148 lbs, almost 20 dress sizes less than before. She still needed surgery to remove excess skin, but was bursting with energy and high spirits. After years of exhaustion from such simple tasks as walking to the store, she now moves effortlessly and joyfully; shopping has become great fun. Her transformation is not only physical but an emotional high and she wears a smile that glows.
On 22 April 2005 she gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Lola Sofia. During the pregnancy her weight blossomed to 240 pounds; since Lola's birth, despite a battle with post-partum depression, Wilson has vowed to get the extra weight off. She has also written a cookbook due in September 2005 and recorded a CD of lullabies.
- business associate/partner relationship with Phillips, Chynna (born 12 February 1968)
- child->parent relationship with Wilson, Brian (born 20 June 1942)
- child->parent relationship with Wilson, Marilyn (born 6 February 1948)
- sibling relationship with Wilson, Wendy (born 16 October 1969)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1995 (Boyfriend proposed)
- Relationship : Marriage 23 June 2000 at 12:00 noon in Los Angeles, CA (Rob Bonfiglio)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ruth Elliot quotes her dad, Brian
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "Taurus with Scorpio rising and Gemini moon. STAND BACK!!lollol" .
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 5' 4")
- Traits : Body : Weight (Up to 300 lbs.)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Gastric stapling)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Age 11 when dad left)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two sisters)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Married at age 32)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk show)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Wilson Phillips)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women