|born on||13 August 1872 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Karlsruhe, Germany, 49n03, 8e24|
|Timezone||LMT m8e24 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°35' 01°22 Asc. 29°46'|
German scientist, an organic chemist who synthesized hypnotics and narcotics, and during his study of plant and animal enzymes, proved the existence of two chlorophylls. He won the 1915 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.
Willstatter died 8/03/1942, Locarno, Switzerland.
- Work : Prize 1915 (Nobel Prize for Chemistry)
- Death, Cause unspecified 3 August 1942 at 12:00 midnight in Locarno, Switzerland (Age 70 less ten days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 2/2268
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: high IQ)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Study of plant and animal enzymes)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Chemistry)