|born on||7 July 1938 at 11:36 (= 11:36 AM )|
|Place||Terneuzen, Netherlands, 51n20, 3e50|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°41' 18°22 Asc. 08°55'|
Dutch model and trend setter who dressed in extremely wild and expensive haute couture. She married and divorced artist Albert Willink, who often complained that she ruined him with her lifestyle. When he took a second wife, she slashed some of his paintings.
Mathilde died of murder or suicide on 10/25/1977; police have never been able to resolve the case.
- spouse relationship with Willink, Carel (born 7 March 1900)
Selma Schepel quotes an astrology magazine. (1:00 PM Loenen Daylight time)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Wild)
- Traits : Personality : Temper
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Artist Albert Willink)
- Lifestyle : Financial : On the edge (Extravagent lifestyle)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Mysterious, possible murder or suicide)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women