|Birthname||Maria Theodora Mathilde de Doelder|
|born on||7 July 1938 at 11:36 (= 11:36 AM )|
|Place||Terneuzen, Netherlands, 51n20, 3e50|
|Timezone||LST m20e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°38' 17°41 Asc. 24°44'|
Dutch model and trend setter who dressed in extremely wild and expensive haute couture.
On 17 February 1969 she married the Dutch painter Albert Willink, who often complained that she ruined him with her lifestyle. When he took a second wife, she slashed some of his paintings. They divorced on 2 June 1977. She remarried on 6 July 1977 to the art merchant George C.P. Mulder (ca. 1952). In both marriages she had no children.
Mathilde died in Amsterdam of murder or suicide on 25 October 1977; police have never been able to resolve the case.
- spouse relationship with Willink, Carel (born 7 March 1900)
Selma Schepel quotes an astrology magazine. (1:00 PM Loenen Daylight time).
SVI: Schepel might be the source, as Rodden and Schepel exchanged astrological information. But Schepel does not mention Mathilde in Sterrentijd. Birthplace Loenen is incorrect, it was Terneuzen.
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Wild)
- Traits : Personality : Temper
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Artist Albert Willink)
- Lifestyle : Financial : On the edge (Extravagent lifestyle)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Mysterious, possible murder or suicide)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women