William IV, King of the United Kingdom
|Birthname||William Henry of Hanover|
|born on||21 August 1765 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Buckingham Palace, England, 51n30, 0w08|
|Timezone||LMT m0w08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°16' 23°07 Asc. 28°13'|
British royalty, a monarch who was called "Silly Billy." The third son of George III, he was named the Duke of Clarence. After his brother, George IV, died, he ascended to the throne at age 65. Somewhat colorless with Spartan tastes, he was notably eccentric, but had a humdrum old age.
William had a liaison for some 20 years with the actress Mrs. Jordan; they had eight kids who were given the name FitzClarence. He married in 1818; two daughters who both died.
Died 6/20/1837, Windsor, England.
- child->parent relationship with George III, King of England (born 4 June 1738)
- sibling relationship with George IV, King of the United Kingdom (born 12 August 1762)
- Relationship : Marriage 1818
Lyndoe in AA 7/1982 gives "sunrise." Dana Holliday has "3:00 to 4:00 AM" from a biography. PC gives 2:00 PM as "recorded," not verified.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third son)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Mrs. Jordan, 20 years)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Eight illegitimate kids)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Both daughters died)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)