William III, King of England
|Birthname||William Henry of Orange|
|born on||14 November 1650 (greg.) at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Den Haag, Netherlands, 52n05, 4e19|
|Timezone||LMT m4e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°40' 04°34 Asc. 28°11'|
Dutch-born English royalty, the son of Prince Willem II and Mary Stuart of England. He was born eight days after his father's death of smallpox. William III ruled jointly with Mary II as King and Queen of Britain and Holland.
He died on 3/19/1702 OS from wounds received while hunting when his horse stumbled on a mole hill and threw him.
- business associate/partner relationship with Bressan, Peter (born 27 May 1663 (greg.))
- business associate/partner relationship with Huygens, Constantijn Jr. (born 10 March 1628 (greg.)). Notes: secretary
- other associate with Huygens, Lodewijck (born 13 March 1631 (greg.)). Notes: Patron
- child->parent relationship with Mary, Princess of Orange (born 4 November 1631 Jul.Cal. (14 Nov 1631 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Willem II, Prince Netherlands (born 27 May 1626 (greg.))
Dana Holliday quotes Henri and Barbara van der Zee "William and Mary," published by Macmillan, 1975, p.1, November 4, 1650 OS.
(PC gives the time of 9:00 PM "from NN." NN No.658 has an MC of 4 Aries, computing to 8:22 PM GMT via computer.)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Queen Mary II)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Died from injuries sustained during hunt, horse throw)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Netherlands)